EU / ROH Directives
To the best of our knowledge JONES MACHINE COMPANY, INC. is compliant with the European Directive (EU) 2002/95/EC Titled “Restriction of the use of Hazardous Substances in Electronic Equipment” or ROHS.
- 6061 Aluminum, 7075 Aluminum
- 303, 304, 316 SS (Stainless Steel)
- Most all steels include 1018 CRS
- Plastics including Peek, Lexan, PVC’s, Delrins, ABS, Nylons, etc.
- Plating Processes:Most all Anodize and Chromatic plating processes excluding:
o Yellow chromate, type I
- This includes the following Mil Specs – MIL-C-5541E Type I, MIL-DTL-5541F Type I, MIL-DTL-81706B Tupe I, ASTM B 449-93 Type I.
Although not all processes JONES MACHINE COMPANY, INC., offers meet the current European Directive, we are consistently investigating suitable ROHS compliant systems to enhance or replace those finishes and materials which may not meet compliance parameters.